The warm, woody aroma of doTERRA Balance Grounding Blend helps create a sense of calm and relaxation. We perfectly blend Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy and Blue Chamomile with Fractionated Coconut Oil to offer an enticing fragrance to help promote tranquility and relaxation. Spruce, one of the oils in doTERRA Balance, was used by Native Americans and is still used today to help bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile aromas can provide a sense of calmness, while Frankincense aroma has grounding and balancing properties.
Primary Benefit | The calming aromas of Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile essential oil found in doTERRA Balance may help to promote feelings of calm.
Secondary Benefit | Spruce Essential Oil is high in bornyl acetate, a compound that promotes relaxation and calmness. Try diffusing doTERRA Balance to ease into a good night’s sleep.
Tertiary Benefit | Re-focus and re-centre. The grounding combination of Frankincense and Spruce can create a peaceful and meditative space. Take a moment to slow your breath and quieten your mind.
- Begin your day by putting doTERRA Balance on the bottom of your feet to help promote a sense of calmness and tranquility to your day.
- A great oil blend to use during an AromaTouch Hand Massage.
- Apply Balance to neck and wrists to help promote feelings of calm.
- Combine Balance with Epsom salts in a warm bath for relaxation.
- Use to help create a calm environment when meditating or practicing yoga.
- Apply topically before bed and steady yourself to promote peaceful dreams.
- Diffuse in your car during road trips to create a calming, soothing aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Possible skin sensitivity. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas