This is a lovely weighted product that is very soothing as it rotates when you spin it. Typically used by holding the two moving ends of the spinner with your thumb and pointer & spinning the main body (see video).
Note this cube has 3 parts that can be pulled apart – two smaller spinning sections with a small magnetic disc which sits internally when together. If taken apart easily clips back together. If dropped the magnets can fall/break off. They may be glued back into place however if magnet is lost the spinner will not function.
A great visual stim which is quite mesmerising to watch spin.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.